Do you operate at the same place that you see patients?
We see patients in clinic in multiple locations (Old Montreal and Mount Royal). However, to maximize sterility and safety for our patients, Dr. Moubayed operates only at accredited top-notch facilities that are specifically designed for private cosmetic surgery.
Therefore, we do not operate at the same place that we see patients.
Where do you operate?
To maximize his patients’ security and comfort, Dr. Moubayed chooses to operate his private patients at the Clinique Chirurgicale de Laval. It is an ultra-modern private clinic, at the cutting edge of technology and an incredible attention to detail. He often says he would himself undergo surgery there without any hesitation.
The clinic is equipped with an ultra-modern operating room with two operating rooms and a recovery room that can accommodate up to 11 patients.
Clinique Chirurgicale de Laval
What are the strengths of your private surgical center?
- High-tech cutting-edge equipment
- Aseptic and ultra-safe environment
- Attentionate pre and postoperative care
- Direct access to a team of over 85 health professionals
- Immediate proximity to the large highways (Highways 15, 13, and 440)
- Accredited with exemplary standing (99.6%) by Accreditation Canada
The surgical center is accredited by Accreditation Canada
Where is the surgical center located?
4650 desserte sud, autoroute Laval O (440), suite 120
South side service road between Autoroute 13 and Curé-Labelle Blvd.